Carbon monoxide poisoning causes death in defective caravan

Carbon Monoxide Alarm

Digby Brown acted for the widow and children of a man who tragically died from carbon monoxide poisoning after staying in a caravan which had a defective ventilation system.

Fault of the accident had been strenuously denied throughout the case, by the caravan owner’s insurance company.

Digby Brown recommended this case to go to court as a jury trial, which was awarded.

The case was settled shortly thereafter for a six figure sum.