Digby Brown Solicitors: Facebook Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Facebook page for Digby Brown Solicitors.
We would encourage you to communicate with Digby Brown and others to share your thoughts, insights, and views on relevant matters, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once you have posted an entry, Digby Brown reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or comments we deem to be offensive or disparaging.
Specifically, what we don’t want to see on the Digby Brown Facebook page includes:
- Spam, advertising, solicitations or include links to other sites
- Clearly off topic or disruptive comments
- Posts that provoke, attack or offend others
- Posts intended to provoke, attack or offend employees
- Racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or abusive comments
- Obscene or vulgar language. This includes masked words (***), acronyms, and abbreviations;
- Post that breaks the law or condones or encourages unlawful activity.
- Advertises products or services for profit
- Accounts impersonating someone else
- Posting personal contact information or details about your case.
If you have a customer service question or would like to discuss your case, we invite you to get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on 0333 200 5925.
If you don’t comply with our community rules it is possible that we will delete the post in question. If you continue to break the terms you may find that you are banned from the page - and no one wants that!
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and official position of Digby Brown Solicitors.