Digby Brown achieve Gold Standard in Investors in People
Digby Brown have received the Gold Award from Investors in People, the prestigious and most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK.
We formally received the award from Peter Russian, Chief Executive of Investors in People Scotland, on Friday 25th July at an event in Glasgow.
Fraser Oliver, Digby Brown Chief Executive, receiving our Gold Award from Peter Russian, Chief Executive of Investors in People in Scotland.
All photos by Richard Campbell Photography
Investors in People awarded Digby Brown its highest level of accreditation after a rigorous assessment process. That process recognised a number of qualities and strengths on display throughout the firm, including:
• A shared commitment to the firm’s vision, values and objectives
• High quality traineeship and training programmes
• Actively supporting a work life balance for staff at every level of the organisation
• Social responsibility being an important and embedded part of the culture at Digby Brown.
Welcoming the award, Fraser Oliver, Digby Brown Chief Executive, said:
“At Digby Brown we know that delivering for our clients is best achieved by having talented and motivated people throughout our organisation. Achieving the Gold standard in Investors in People is a great recognition of the work that colleagues at every level of the firm do on a daily basis to support and develop the talent that we have.
“Our people matter to us. We aim to provide a challenging, fulfilling working environment and a sustainable work life balance that allows people to develop their careers with us. Our significant growth over the last few years has been achieved with our investment in our people and our commitment to helping our clients obtain access to justice.
“Just as we haven’t stood still as a business, expanding across Scotland, we will seek to continue to improve and remain a firm our people are proud to work for and one which attracts the next generation of legal professionals.”
Fraser Oliver, Digby Brown Chief Executive, and Neil MacInnes, Digby Brown HR Director, both spoke about our commitment to investing in our people and being a firm colleagues are proud to work for at the awards event
Peter Russian, Chief Executive of Investors in People Scotland, said
“This is a fantastic achievement for Digby Brown. I would like to congratulate the firm and its people on their commitment to continuous improvement. Investors in People offer a flexible, practical and easy to use business improvement tool designed to help organisations and their people achieve their objectives.”
Peter Russian, Chief Executive of Investors in People Scotland speaking about the attributes of a good and successful organisation at the Digby Brown / Investors in People event
About Investors in People
- Investors in People offer a practical, flexible and easy to use tool for improving business performance and competitiveness through good practice in people strategy.
- An organisation that has achieved Investors in People has been successful in adopting and maintaining its three fundamental principles: Plan - developing strategies to improve the performance of the organisation, from business goals to leadership strategies; Do - implementing those strategies, taking action to improve the performance of the organisation; Review - evaluating and adjusting those strategies, measuring their impact on the performance of the organisation.
0333 200 5926
Monday to Friday: 8am - 7pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12pm - 4pm
(Please note, local rate, even from mobile)
Email enquiry form
Complete our enquiry form and we will strive to reply within 24 hours