Digby Brown on the road again at Scotland’s Law Fairs
Digby Brown Solicitors are set to get on the road again to attend a series of Law Fairs across Scotland in 2016.
This is a fantastic opportunity for law students to learn more about what it is like to work at Digby Brown and have any of their questions answered.
Scottish law fairs Digby Brown is attending in September / October 2016 are:
- University of Edinburgh - Wednesday 21st September: 12.30pm to 4pm - Playfair Library
- University of Dundee - Thursday 22nd September: 11am to 2.30pm, Bonar Hall
- University of Strathclyde - Wednesday 28th September: 11am to 2.30pm, Barony Hall
- University of Aberdeen - Thursday 29th September: 11am to 3pm, Elphinstone Hall
- University of Glasgow - Thursday 6th October: 10.30am to 3pm, Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
Why are law fairs so valuable?
Aimee Doran, trainee solicitor at Digby Brown
"As someone who is not long out of the recruitment process, law fairs have become all too familiar to me over the years.
"The biggest benefit of going along to a law fair is that you get the opportunity to speak with real people, ask questions and get answers there and then.
"You can peruse through countless firm websites and know them inside out, but you never get to speak with anyone. Law Fairs are a safer and less frightening way of presenting yourself to a firm and getting invaluable information about the firm and their recruitment processes and requirements.
"Deciding which law firms to apply to can be a daunting process and choosing the firm is key. Law fairs are crucial in ruling out the who's who, and the 'I definitely won't!'”
Graduate Law Trainee Programme
0333 200 5926
Monday to Friday: 8am - 7pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12pm - 4pm
(Please note, local rate, even from mobile)
Email enquiry form
Complete our enquiry form and we will strive to reply within 24 hours