Digby Brown has been one of the success stories of the Scottish legal sector in the past decade – we now operate out of seven offices across Scotland, having tripled in size in the last nine years.
We are the only firm top ranked by Chambers and Legal 500 for personal injury work, which has been the case now for 13 years running. The Firm has also been voted Law Firm of Year in four out of the last five years at the Scott & Co. Legal Awards.
We have developed a reputation as a formidable court firm, focused on quality service for our clients and expertise in our people. We work in a distinctive way – what we do works and makes a difference in people’s lives.
Digby Brown is committed to being an employer of choice, which is evidenced by our competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunities we provide for further development – a total of 14 of our NQs/Trainees have gone on to become Partners with the Firm.
There are no vacancies at the moment.
Salary of circa 18k, plus benefits package
A vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing team as a Marketing Assistant, based within our Edinburgh office.
Key elements of the role include:
• Updating websites and social media - both textual and visual aspects
• Managing content for charity partners and event social media
• Creating content for blogs, news and case studies
• Supporting the team in managing large-scale paid media campaigns across a range of channels
• Researching the wider marketplace and competitor activity
• Event liaison, co-ordination, assistance and attendance
• Marketing associated administration
• Contributing to concepts and ideas to continue to allow the Marketing team to deliver brand successful advertising
The department works across the complete gamut of the marketing toolkit; including TV and Radio advertising, Sponsorship, PR, Online activities and Networking.
The successful applicant must be confident, with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and be a team player, with bags of enthusiasm for every challenge ahead. They must also possess a high level of IT literacy, with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and significant knowledge and understanding of every aspect of the online environment; including PPC/SEO, social, display, mobile and e-mail.
We are interested in applications from both people with some marketing experience, and from those who may not have direct experience, but feel they have the appropriate transferable skills and ambition.
If you would like to apply for this post, please send your CV and covering letter to David Hendrie by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Monday 27 January 2020.
Legal Enquiry Team Advisor
Full time & part time positions available
Competitive salary and benefits package
A vacancy has arisen for enthusiastic individuals to join the Legal Enquiry Team in Dundee. The Legal Enquiry Team are our client’s first point of contact and therefore, play a key role in engaging Digby Brown services with the client.
The team operates from 8.00am to 8.30pm, Monday to Friday, and from 12.00 to 4.00pm, Saturday and Sunday. A full time contract offers 35 hours per week and part time contract could offer approximately 20 hours per week, which can be made up via a variety of shift patterns.
Key elements of the role include:
• Being an ambassador of the ‘Digby Brown Brand’
• Effectively managing a high volume of contacts in a multichannel environment from both new and existing clients
• Maintaining excellent levels of service to clients and referrers
• Assessing the validity and merit of claims
• Meeting individual/team qualitative and quantitative targets
• Preparing correspondence
This post will suit a client-focused individual seeking to pursue a career in a dynamic, key department. The successful candidates will possess strong communication skills, be able to adapt to different personality types and will have a strong sense of empathy. Previous customer support experience would be desirable, but full training and support will be provided.
If you would like to apply for this post, please send your CV and covering letter to Jan Laidler by email at email@example.com as soon as possible.