Digby Brown has been one of the success stories of the Scottish legal sector in the past decade – we now operate out of seven offices across Scotland, having tripled in size in the last nine years.
We are the only firm top ranked by Chambers and Legal 500 for personal injury work, which has been the case now for 15 years running. The Firm has also been voted Law Firm of Year in four out of the last six years at the Scott & Co. Legal Awards.
We have developed a reputation as a formidable court firm, focused on quality service for our clients and expertise in our people. We work in a distinctive way – what we do works and makes a difference in people’s lives.
Digby Brown is committed to being an employer of choice, which is evidenced by our competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunities we provide for further development – a total of 14 of our 25 Partners joined us as NQs or Trainees.
To support the quality of service we provide to our clients, and our people’s personal development, we have innovated together and built a brand new, cutting edge, digital client case management system. We have focused on providing modern digital solutions and unique case workflow to our employees and we will continue to adapt this technology in line with our firm values.
In addition, the events surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic have enabled us to implement a more flexible working approach moving forward, which we are calling Hybrid Working. This will enable our people to split their working time between their homes and the office, on a pre-agreed number of days per week, in line with the needs of their department.
Currently no legal vacancies available.
Digby Brown has a network of hundreds of law firms across the UK who refer work. This role is to help build this network and formalise relationships with new firms.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional who has had a successful track record (agency or in-house) delivering strategic plans for marketing to B2B professionals. Candidate should be able to demonstrate how the marketing element of the strategy had proven success. This is not a direct sales role.
The right candidate should have experience and ability to:
- Take ownership of this project and drive it forward
- Help create a strategic and integrated plan which can be effectively rolled out over the course of the project
- Have a creative edge which take an idea spark to successful conclusion
- Utilise a CRM database to best input and utilise data for the specific purpose of generating material for use in the marketing mix
- Work as part of a team as well as be able to self-motivate and drive the project forward
- Have excellent writing skills and be able to communicate to a number of stakeholders as well as write good copy for use in marketing collateral
- Have experience of building a campaign, utilising both offline and online direct marketing tactics to fulfil objectives and achieve the goals of the project
- Understand how to quantify KPIs which are sensibly benchmarked and then build monthly reporting to demonstrate success.
If you would like to apply for this post, please send your CV and covering letter to Wendy Quinn, by e-mail at email@example.com, as soon as possible.