Mr Robinson was eating a meal when he bit into an industrial bolt which was hidden in the food.
Mr H. was injured as a result of a defect in the design of treadmill which he had recently purchased via an online fitness shop.
This case involved a client attending a family wedding. As she went to sit down on her seat at the reception, the seat collapsed beneath her and caused her to fracture her hip.
Digby Brown acted for the widow and children of a man who tragically died from carbon monoxide poisoning after staying in a caravan which had a defective ventilation system
Mr G. was in the loft of his sons' new-build Taylor Wimpey house when he was injured in an accident.
Learn more about making a claim for compensation following an injury from a defective product. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone about your circumstances you can either fill out a short enquiry form or call us on 0333 200 5925.