Hero image

Oil and gas sector

Digby Brown’s Aberdeen office, based on Union Street, has a specialist employment law department which can help any employee who requires advice about either a dismissal, settlement agreement or redundancy issue.

Employment legal advice

If you need some legal help with an employment issue, you have been given a notice of redundancy, been dismissed, unfairly in your opinion, or have been sent a settlement agreement and need some advice, please call us on 0333 200 5925 (local rate call, even from a mobile) to speak with someone who can help. You can also fill out our online enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.