Digby Brown's Mission Statement
Our mission is
- To be recognised as the leading pursuer personal injury practice in Scotland;
- To provide access to justice for victims of accidents by the use of legal expertise, an innovative approach to litigation funding, excellent client care and the use of cutting edge technology;
- To be an 'employer of choice' which invests in the training and development of its staff, supporting and encouraging them to realise their full potential.
In establishing and communicating our mission statement Digby Brown has set out what it aims to achieve and its criteria for success. The next step we have taken is to consider the way we operate from day to day, our values and their impact on achieving our mission.
Our four core values are: it matters what we do; we care for today and the future; we are fair and one team.
What our values mean to us:
It matter what we do
• Clients come first
• We make a difference
• We strive for excellence in everything we do
• We help people through our expertise to recover full and proper compensation.
We care for today and the future
• We innovate and adapt to stay ahead
• We are the market leader in Scotland in our chosen field
• We achieve unrivalled results for our clients
• We share our knowledge with each other.
We are fair
• We demonstrate expertise in the law to provide access to justice
• We understand our client’s issues and give them the best advice and help
• We support our people, charities and local communities.
• We are a group of strong individuals and teams unified by a clear and common purpose. No exceptions!